Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm Starving....

I'm Starving....
I don't know how else to explain it. I can't get enough of God. It's like this thing has taken me over, and I just thirst and hunger for His will and His word. I read chapter after chapter. I wake up in the middle of the night wanting to read the bible. I'm not tired. My heart is bursting with love. I hear songs and fall into tears. I get chills all over the place over a verse. I am more alive than I have ever been, and all I can think of is that its because I surrendered everything to Him. Man why did I not do this sooner! WOW!


I wish I had the words.... and for me.... that's HUGE.... I never don't have the words.....
This is amazing. I am in LOVE with this feeling. Its better than anything in this world. There isn't a human interaction that could possibly compare to this. There isn't a drug or drink that would ever induce this high. It is so Godly! Praise God. Oh He is so perfect and beautiful. I adore Him in so many ways! It is completely the most beautiful moments of my life. I cannot wait to see where I go from here. God is going to do big things!!! Just giddy! I know EXACTLY how David must have felt! Sooooo AMAZING!


Heard this song and it sums up exactly how I feel.... Hope you enjoy it! 

Until I can calm down enough to write again....
Love God, find peace, It is SOOO amazing!~
Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment